We’re Prepared to Help You
Good Hope Vision Center is committed to providing a safe environment for everyone. To help keep our patients and staff safe, please follow the recommended guidelines when you visit our practice.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we are responding to COVID-19, please contact our team today.
For Our Patients
- Please do not visit our practice if you are feeling unwell, have had contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or are waiting for a COVID-19 test result
- Please come to your appointment alone unless you are accompanying a child or are a caregiver
- Wear a mask, and wash your hands or use hand sanitizer
- Practice social distancing
- If you are looking for new glasses, feel free to try on our frames! We ask that you place them on a counter after handling them, so that they can be sanitized before being returned to our frame displays.
For Our Staff
- We will wear masks and use additional PPE when necessary
- We will avoid any unnecessary physical contact
- We will clean all surfaces and items after use
- We will have hand sanitizer readily available for all staff and patients